- Introducing the Hawthorn Football Club 2020 Indigenous Guernsey
- Designed by proud Nyarinyin, Pitjantjantjara and Yankuntjantjara woman Justine Ronberg.
- Ronberg, a former Worawa Aboriginal College Student, entered a school competition in early 2019, with hopes of creating a piece of artwork that would be forever be etched in Hawthorn?s history.
- Her work was selected by Hawthorn Indigenous players Chad Wingard, Shaun Burgoyne, Jarman Impey and Mat Walker, who felt a strong connection to the stories represented in her design.
- The design features symbols that represent the many different aspects of AFL. From footprints signifying the journey players embark on to achieve their AFL dreams, to a layer embodying the wider brown and gold family, members and supporters, the intricate design is stacked full of unique stories and symbolism.